Centria’s Virtual Battery Information Centre
Battery Information R&D Centre provides an unparalleled vast source of information and services related to battery recycling and wider battery industry.
- Opinion pieces
- Short practical courses
- Long practical and theoretical courses
- Battery Academy (local and virtual)
- Course components for partners
- Acces to our testing and research results database
- Market & Technology trends
- Industry best practise updates
Interested in Becoming Part of a Fast Growing Battery Industry Ecosystem?
Our network currently includes more than 50 domestic and foreign companies and R&D actors. The network enables the development of new business models, joint research and development projects between companies and R&D actors, as well as international contacts and cooperation.
Read more about services and resources
Assign a Student or Researcher